Saturday, August 2, 2008

Au revoir Glasses!


I had my laser eye surgery yesterday and now am free from glasses and contact lenses! Since I am still fairly fresh after surgery, my vision is not quite perfect, but almost (about 20/25, which is not too shabby at all!). I am hoping I heal well and within a week or two my eyes will be up and running like a well-oiled machine!

As for daily outfit posts, I got to thinking, and I am not sure if I quite have time to do such a time consuming task every morning before I leave the house...soooo I will try to post a couple a week.




I decided to wear the vintage high waisted jeans I picked up recently that fit well and surprisingly don’t give me too much of a “flat long mom ass” like this style of denim is notorious for. Paired them with a lilac body suit and some vintage accessories and voila, we’re back in the early 80’s folks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your surgery. I want to do that one day, but I am chicken of having my eyes worked on. What was your rx? You can reply to me at sandy4eyes@hotmail.com. Thanks.

Sandy