Thursday, September 4, 2008

An Ending of Sorts

I want to smile and laugh and feel excitement. I want to roll around on the floor and be silly and feel the wetness of happy tears roll down my face. I want adventure and exploration and spontaneity. I want to let go, and play dress up and achieve fundamental happiness based on passion rather than practicality. I want to dance and sing to good music while wearing over-sized shirts and painting walls extraordinary shades of apricot or eggplant. I want to be...me.

An Ending
The last 1/5 of my life has brought nothing but great times, self-discovery and unforgettable memories. Thank you for making me feel adequate about being myself and nothing else; I hope I have done the same for you.

V-Fest this weekend. The good company of 10 friends, music, sun and probably some beverages. Cannot wait for the fun to commence.

1 comment:

JM said...

hey, didn't know you were a fellow blogger-ette-ist-something. you seem to be quite fond of the photo shoot. some delightfully mellow dramatic shots i might add. btw, you wouldn't happen to still be kicking around our beloved hometown? what gives...