Apologies in regards to my recent hiatus, but I have apparently been quite busy doing heaps of useless but entertaining tasks. A few updates:
1) For the first time in a long while, I am single.
2) (Sadly) I have been neglecting to update my blog on Chictopia.com.
3) (Gladly) I currently value the company of friends more than ever before.
4) The decision to put a Jeff Koons exhibit on display at Versailles has crossed the fine line between "fresh" and distasteful. His work is over-rated at the best of times, and his conceit is nothing if not obvious. Truly offensive.
5) After Sex, Drugs and Cocoa Puffs, I am under the presumption that Chuck Klosterman and I may, in fact, share the same cerebral cortex.
6) I wish I could get over the stigma I have associated with attending college for post-grad.
7) I have just started Dawkins' The God Delusion (I know, I know, it's about time). So much for intelligent design...
That being said: