Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Collaboration Gratification

A Burial, Thom Yorke, Four Tet collaboration? This doesn't surprise me the slightest (hell, it wouldn't surprise me if Johnny Greenwood himself was Burial, for that matter). I think the only thing more I could ask for is for LUKID and FlyLo to also join the party. Listen to the two tracks  1) Mirror and  2) Ego below. Limited physical release is March 21 (good luck getting your hands on a copy).

I'm just curious as to how this type of event happens: does Thom call up Kieran Hebden to see if him and Burial want to come over and play for an afternoon? To be quite frank, I'm more excited about the collaboration itself; the two tracks aren't blowing my mind. I feel as though Thom's stock has been down lately. Just sayin'...




No comments: