Sunday, April 6, 2008

Confessions

1. I am often preoccupied with fearful thoughts on aging.
2. I hate my smile.
3. I frequent Talize at least twice a week.
4. I envy men.
5. I sit in Chapters and read magazines and books for hours on end without buying a single thing.
6. Many of the books on my book shelf I stopped reading half way through.
7. I have been known to clip coupons.
8. I once slept with someone to spite someone else.
9. I worry that I will die before I am 40.
10. I judge you.
11. I eat at least 2 tablespoons of peanut butter a day, straight from the jar.
12. If I pass by you and you assume I probably just didn't see you, I probably did.
13. I sometimes go days without seeing or talking to anyone other than my family.
14. I still follow the guidelines for "wish chips", and I am finding it difficult to chew a single chip 22 times these days (it was a lot easier back when I was 10).
15. Haute couture runway shows have brought tears to my eyes.
16. Against all things "green", I indulge in long hot showers just because I want to.

...that's all for now.

No comments: