Thursday, October 22, 2009

SXSW 2010, European tours, The Rosebuds

Although tickets cost nearly $700 USD, the music portion of SXSW 2010 is March 17-21 and I've been itching to go for a couple of years. If only money grew on trees in my backyard and I was the chief harvester. I will have to check out the Bonnaroo, Coachella, APW et cetera, et cetera line-ups to see which one will reign supreme.

Just a note on my not-so-recent trend in perceptions of bands lately: if a band omits North America from their tour, I suddenly value them twofold. This is likely an extension of my unremitting attraction to those who are emotionally aloof.

Lastly, I liked this acoustic version of "Life Like", give it a little view:

(turn off the HD on the right hand side of the video if viewing problems arise).

The Rosebuds "Life Like" from Jason Arthurs on Vimeo.

No comments: