Monday, May 18, 2009

A gun, a pack of sandwiches, and nothing.

Items rediscovered over the weekend:

1) I hate Sundays most of all (or long weekend Mondays that feel like Sundays).
2) Apart from my family, I feel like there is nothing for me in London anymore. Although I have lived away from home for the last 6 years, this is the first time I have truly felt this way.
3) I have a chronic sick feeling when I see parents and young children, or hear of couples settling down and buying a house together. I assume this sick feeling is not normal.
4) My attention span for life has been whittled down to about 6-8 months. Around this time, I get anxious and feel the need to relocate, change life status (ie from student to working, or working to travelling et cetera, et cetera), or change paces in some other major regard.
5) I seldom remember anything except for the things that I never forget; there's less and less in between.

No comments: