Sunday, June 22, 2008

Tick tock, tick tock

I value the opinions of the cunning review staff at Pitchfork media. It’s funny how pesky tasks like unlocking a door, or trying on clothes in a store change room, or brushing your teeth, seem to provoke the urge to urinate. Sometimes I like to play a game with myself where I envision a person I know and then match them with the first colour that pops into my mind when I think of them. It is so strange how we see so many new faces every single day and never think twice about the elements in those individual’s daily lives. I have such fond memories of taking my time strolling through the Asian markets shopping for produce in Kitsilano. While lying in bed, sometimes I can’t go to sleep without straightening something up, or completing some frivolous task that could surely wait until morning. Rather than “not enough” hours in the day, I find that there are often “too many”.

No comments: